Dairy 1-2-3

Check out our audio format Dairy PSAs on youtube.

Consider this:

Even though there’s no meat in dairy, there is still unspeakable harm and suffering caused by the dairy industry. A quick YouTube search will yield the grotesque reality in dairy standard practices. There are so many alternatives to dairy which don’t cause suffering – why not go for those instead?

1) Cows make milk when they are impregnated, and when we drink the milk, somewhere there was a baby cow that didn’t drink it.

2) The natural life expectancy of a cow is over 20 years, but each year in the dairy industry, cows that live past their first 48 hours only live 4-6 years on average.

3) 90% of baby cows are killed, sometimes on their first day of life if they are male, and 40% if they’re female. The other 60% of the female baby cows replace their young mothers, entering into the lactating herd.


NY's Largest Dairy Farm

Think a "humane" farm is the answer?

The video below is from Humane Facts; please read the truth about dairy on their page. Humane Myth
Free vegan coaching and support group!
21 Days of Love

This free local program offers a supportive vegan challenge on Facebook!

Challenge 22

This international program provides support outside Facebook.

Rochester VegFest

More than an awesome downtown festival in September! This program also has a Roc Vegan Guide of vegan menus and a discount card!

PCRM offers a FREE 21-day Vegan Kickstart

RAVS has popular monthly potlucks and speakers, and more!

Rochester Lifestyle Medicine

This organization offers the CHIP program (a medically-supervised plant-based health program), films and speakers, and 6-week plant-based nutrition courses.

  • Vegan Kit has lots of resources for why and how to go vegan.
  • Vegan recipes abound on the internet!
  • Contact Us for personal help going vegan. We want to help you succeed!