Feeling sad about senseless violence in the name of a holiday about gratitude? Join us! We will be on the corner of East Avenue and Winton Road on Tuesday, November 21st from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. We have plenty of signs; if you’d like to bring your own, we ask that you please be sure they match ARRoc’s core values.
Canceled in case of rain.
We’ve had no problems at recent demonstrations, but as a reminder:
- Please do not shout or react to anyone shouting at us. Our silence is powerful dissent.
- Please wear no animal products (leather, wool, down, silk, fur) – passers-by do notice and comment.
- For their safety and comfort, please do not bring animals.
- Stand on public sidewalk only, and do not block anyone: keep it legal.
- We welcome those who approach us with questions or for dialogue. Always be polite. If someone wants to talk to you but you’re not comfortable with that, you can refer them to the leader.